ADT 901A Low Pressure Test Pump
Pressure Port Type: N - 1/4NPT female, Set: None
Additel ADT901A Low Pressure Test Pump with pressure generation from 6 psi vacuum to 6 psi positive pressure and hand-tight quick connectors.
Usually Ships In
Call 1.800.565.3317 for quotes and custom orders
We offer volume discounts, custom configuration, and price matching.
The Additel 901A Low Pressure Test Pump is hand-operated and designed to generate pressures from -6 psi (-0.4 bar) to 6 psi (0.4 bar). It’s got a high-quality screw press that’s designed for fine pressure adjustment with an adjustment resolution up to 0.1 Pa (0.001 mbar). Ultra-stable and ultra-precise, the 901A uses an isothermal bellows chamber that’s designed to reduce the effects of environmental temperature change and doesn’t use a check valve like other pumps. No check valve means more insulation, and less fluctuations in pressure when ambient temperature changes. It also has two hand-tight connectors that give you easy connection and disconnection to the test pump.
- Portable — only 3.5 lbs
- Adjustment resolution of 0.1 Pa (0.001mbar)
- Specially designed screw press for fine pressure adjustment
- Stable — isothermal chamber insulates pressure chamber to reduce the influence of environmental temperature changes
- Specially designed bellows minimize leakage
- Minimal maintenance without non-returning valve
- Easy-to-use — pressure can be adjusted and set with turn handles
- Hand-tight Quick Connectors allow for easy connecting and disconnecting to the test pump without the need for PTFE tape or wrenches
- 1-year warranty
ADT 912A Low Pressure Test Pump
ADT 914A Handheld Pneumatic Pressure Test Pump