ADT 912A Low Pressure Test Pump
Pressure Port Type: N - 1/4NPT female, Set: None
Additel 912A Low Pressure Test Pump with pressure generation from 95% vacuum to 60 psi and hand-tight connectors.
Usually Ships In
Call 1.800.565.3317 for quotes and custom orders
We offer volume discounts, custom configuration, and price matching.
The Additel 912A Low Pressure Test Pump is hand-operated and designed to generate pressure from 95% vacuum to 60 psi (4 bar). It’s got a high-quality screw press that’s designed for fine pressure adjustment with an adjustment resolution up to 0.1 Pa (0.001 mbar). Ultra-stable and ultra-precise, the Additel 912A uses an isothermal bellows chamber that’s designed to reduce the effects of environmental temperature change and doesn’t use a check valve like other pumps. No check valve means more insulation, and less fluctuations in pressure when ambient temperature changes. What’s more, you don’t need PTFE tape or wrenches — the 912A has two hand-tight connectors that give you easy connection and disconnection to the test pump.
- Portable — only 6.2 lbs
- Adjustment resolution of 0.1 Pa (0.001 mbar)
- Specially designed screw press for fine pressure adjustment
- Stable — isothermal chamber insulates pressure chamber to reduce the influence of environmental temperature changes
- Specially designed bellows minimize leakage
- Shut-off valve closes air in the isothermal chamber during calibration
- Easy-to-use — hand-tight Quick Connectors allow for easy connecting and disconnecting to the test pump without the need for PTFE tape or wrenches
- 1-year warranty
ADT 901A Low Pressure Test Pump