879B Dual Display Handheld LCR Meter
VAC Version: Standard version
879B 40,000 count resolution Dual Display Handheld LCR Meter with L, C, R, and Z primary measurements
Usually Ships In
Call 1.800.565.3317 for quotes and custom orders
We offer volume discounts, custom configuration, and price matching.
The B&K Precision 879B Dual Display Handheld LCR Meter is your answer for any inductance, capacitance, and resistance measurements. With the 879B, you get capability typically found only in bench LCR meters such as a4-terminal configuration, basic measurement accuracy up to 0.1%, test frequencies up to 100 kHz, selectable test signal levels, and measure rate. Simple operation, and continuous data transfer to a PC via a mini USB interface using provided data logging software or SCPI commands sent from a custom program give you total control over your data.
- 40,000 counts resolution on primary and 10,000 counts resolution on secondary display
- L, C, R, and Z primary measurements
- Automatic calculation of secondary parameters D, Q, Theta, and ESR
- Fast auto range, relative mode, visible and audible tolerance mode, and data hold, min/max/average recording
- Backlit display and USB interface
- Software for datalogging and front panel emulation available for free download
- Configurable power-up-states
880 Dual Display Handheld LCR Meter
878B Dual Display Handheld LCR Meter