G7 EXO Area Monitor
G7 EXO Area Monitor with H2S, LEL-IR, CO, O2 sensors and 3-year warranty and system access and satellite module option
Usually Ships In
Call 1.800.565.3317 for quotes and custom orders
We offer volume discounts, custom configuration, and price matching.
Blackline's G7 EXO works seamlessly with G7 wearable devices to integrate into any existing safety program to deliver comprehensive, robust area monitoring as part of a larger connected ecosystem. It solves the challenges of continuous toxic and combustible gas monitoring for sites, facilities and fence lines in a single, easy-to-use platform.
The G7 EXO leverages industry-leading cellular and satellite connectivity to empower comprehensive, robust area monitoring, without any of the hassle associated with other systems. No need for clumsy RFID tags or manual networks to connect personnel to an area monitor
With auto-generated, intelligent zones, G7 EXO works alongside employees equipped with G7 wearable monitors for maximum visibility into the safety and productivity status of a facility. Both systems continuously stream location and gas reading data to the Blackline Safety Cloud, providing a full situational overview of a business’ workforce and facility.
- 100+ day battery life
- Diffusion and combination diffusion/pump models
- Internal 2G/3G/4G wireless works in 100+ countries
- Works globally with optional Iridium satellite communication
- Call for help using the SOS latch
- Simultaneously monitors up to five gases
- Over 20 available gas sensor options
- Works seamlessly with Blackline Live cloud-hosted software
- Communicates data to the Blackline Safety Cloud — no need to collect data from the field
- Blackline Live automates configuration changes, plus firmware updates
- Blackline Analytics automates compliance reporting
- Internal GPS and beacon location technology
- Manage G7 EXO area monitors in Blackline Live alongside G7c personal monitors