1587 FC Insulation Multimeter
Fluke 1587 FC Insulation Multimeter
Call 1.800.565.3317 for quotes and custom orders
We offer volume discounts, custom configuration, and price matching.
Combine a digital insulation tester with a true-rms digital multimeter into a single compact, handheld unit with a range of features like powerful diagnostic functions, and built-in compatibility with your smart phone.
The Fluke 1587 FC features four powerful diagnostic functions enabled by the Fluke Connect measurements app including PI/DAR timed ratio tests with TrendIt graphs let you identify moisture and contaminated insulation problems faster; Fluke Connect memory storage so you can eliminate downtime recording results by hand, and save data for historical tracking over time; temperature compensation for establishing accurate baselines and relevant historical comparisons; and historical tracking and trending of assets, allowing you to identify degradation over time and make real-time decisions in the field.
- PI/DAR timed ration tests
- Live circuit detection prevents insulation test if voltage exceeds 30V, keeping you safe
- VFD low-pass filter for accurate motor drive measurements
- Auto-discharge of capacitive voltage for added user protection
- Insulation test (0.01 MΩ to 2 GΩ)
- Insulation test voltages (50 V, 100 V, 250 V, 500 V, 1000 V) for many applications
- AC/DC voltage, DC millivolts, AC/DC milliamps, Resistance (Ω), Continuity
- Capacitance, diode test, temperature, Min/Max, frequency (Hz)
- Auto power off to save battery power
- CAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600 V measurement category
- Large, backlit display
- Rugged, utility hard case with enough space to bring everything you need for the job
- Remote probe, test leads and probes, alligator clips, K-type thermocouple accessories included
- Accepts optional Fluke TPAK Magnetic Meter Hanger for convenient hands-free operation