289 True RMS Digital Multimeter
Includes Fluke 289 Multimeter, FlukeView® Forms Software with cable, AC175 Alligator Clips, 80BK-A Thermocouple Probe, TL71 Silicon Test Lead Set, TPAK Magnetic Hanging Kit, C280 Soft Case, and Amp Jack Plug Set
289 True RMS Multimeter with 0.4% accuracy
Call 1.800.565.3317 for quotes and custom orders
We offer volume discounts, custom configuration, and price matching.
High-performance and designed to solve complex problems: welcome to the next generation of industrial logging. Say goodbye to the old school and solve problems faster with the 289’s available features. Log data and review it instantly on screen.
The 289 is compatible with the Fluke Connect® mobile app, which means your team can also see what you see instantly with ShareLive™ video calling. It’s never been easier to identify data anomalies than with TrendCapture, which allows users to graphically zoom in up to 14X. Communicate wirelessly with your iOS and Android smart devices with the Fluke Connect® mobile app.
- Selectable ac filter (smoothing mode) helps display a steadier reading when the input signal is noisy or changing rapidly
- Adjustable recording and auto hold thresholds, specify a percentage change in the readings that begins a new event
- Compatible with Fluke FC enabled test tools with optional ir3000 FC infrared connector (sold separately)
- Let your team see what you see in an instant with ShareLive™ video call (requires Fluke Connect mobile app and ir3000 FC wireless connector)
- TrendCapture graphically displays logged data session to quickly determine whether anomalies may have occurred
- Zoom on trend provides unprecedented ability to view and analyze TrendCapture data; zoom in up to 14 times Large 50,000 count, ¼ VGA dot matrix display with white backlight
- Logging function with expanded memory for unattended monitoring of signals over time
- Store up to 15,000 recorded events
- Two terminal 50 ohm range with 1 milliohm resolution, 10 mA source current
- Low Pass filter for accurate voltage and frequency measurements at the same time on adjustable speed motor drives and other electrically noisy equipment
- LoZ Volts – Low impedance voltage function for eliminating ghost voltages
- Relative mode to remove test lead resistance from low ohms or capacitance measurements
- True-RMS ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Measure up to 10 A (20 A for 30 seconds) 100 mF capacitance range
- Peak capture to record transients as fast as 250 μs
- Premium test leads and alligator clips included
- Amp jack plugs included
- Optional magnetic hanger for easy setup and viewing while freeing your hands for other task
- Limited lifetime warranty.
287 True-RMS Electronics Logging Multimeter with TrendCapture
87-5 Digital Multimeter