719PRO Electric Pressure Calibrator
Electric Pressure Calibrator, 300 PSIG
719PRO Electric Pressure Calibrator with ranges to 300 PSI
Call 1.800.565.3317 for quotes and custom orders
We offer volume discounts, custom configuration, and price matching.
Whether you’re calibrating for high accuracy transmitters, pressure switches or pressure gauges, the 719PRO Electric Pressure Calibrator is your answer. It includes a full-functioning loop calibrator that simulates and measures mA signals and more. See more information with the large backlit screen, which displays three parameters at once: Pressure measurement from internal or external sensor, sourced and simulated or measured mA values, and temperature measured by optional RTD probe.
- Unique integrated electric pump for one-handed pressure calibration
- Test pressure switches easily with easy-to-use switch test function
- Precision pressure-adjust vernier for easy and accurate pressure calibration Ideal accuracy and performance (0.025 %) for reference class transmitter calibration
- 30 PSI, 150 PSI and the new 300 PSI pressure ranges
- Programmable pressure calibrator pump limit – eliminates over-pressurization allows the user to program target pressures for pumping
- Pump cleanout ports reduce pump failures from moisture and fluid damage
- Fluid trap included with the unit to mitigate chance of fluid damage in at-risk applications
- Precision temperature measurement with optional RTD probe
719 Electric Pressure Calibrator