721 Precision Pressure Calibrators
36 psig, 3000 psig, dual sensor pressure calibrator
721 Precision Pressure Calibrators with pressure sensing from 100 PSIG to 5000 PSIG and intrinsically safe options
Call 1.800.565.3317 for quotes and custom orders
We offer volume discounts, custom configuration, and price matching.
For custody transfer applications in potentially explosive atmospheres the Fluke721 has you covered. Optional intrinsically safe, pressure calibration, temperature measurement, with dual isolated pressure sensors that take simultaneous static and differential pressure measurements – all in a single tool.
The 721 can be configured by selecting either a 16 PSI (1.1 bar) or 36 psi (2.48 bar) low pressure sensor then add any of 7 high pressure ranges including 100, 300, 500, 1000, 1500, 3000 or 5000 psi (6.9, 20, 24.5, 69, 103.4, 200, 345 bar).
- Optional Intrinsically Safe – IECEx and Atex Ex ia IIB T3 Gb (Zone 1) rated
- Ideal for gas flow calibration (custody transfer) applications
- Two isolated, stainless steel, pressure sensors with 0.025% accuracy
- Pt100 RTD input for temperature measurement (probe optional)
- Switch test on both pressure inputs
- Pressure displayed in the user’s choice of 19 engineering units
- Large backlit graphic display can display up to three inputs simultaneously
- Store five instrument setups for recall and use
750P Series Pressure Modules
Fluke 721 (3K PSI) BHD Kit
Fluke 721 (5K PSI) BHD Kit
Fluke 725 & Fluke 721 (3K PSI) BHD Kit
Fluke 725 & Fluke 721 (5K PSI) BHD Kit