729 Automatic Pressure Calibrator
Pressure Generation: 30G - 30 psi (2 bar) range, Fluke Connect: None
Fluke 729 Automatic Pressure Calibrator with pressure generation and regulation to 300 psi and optional Fluke Connect wireless compatibility
Usually Ships In
Call 1.800.565.3317 for quotes and custom orders
We offer volume discounts, custom configuration, and price matching.
The Fluke 729 Automatic Pressure Calibrator was made for you: an internal electric pump that provides automatic pressure generation and regulation, an easy-to-use interface, a rugged design, and extreme portability. Quit wasting time — type in a target pressure, then the 729 will automatically pump to the desired set-point. Internal fine adjustment control automatically stabilizes the pressure at the requested value, and voila, on to the next test.
Automatically test multiple pressure test points and document results, upload and manage documented results, test automatically — the 729 does more, so you don’t have to.
- Automatic pressure generation and regulation with three ranges to choose from: 30 psi, 150 psi, 300 psi
- Easy process documentation using onboard test templates
- Automatic internal fine-pressure adjustment
- Measure, source, and simulate 4 to 20 mA signals
- 24 V loop power
- Bright dual/triple-channel colour graphical display
- HART communication capability
- Built-in leak testing
- Rugged, portable design with standard 3-year warranty
- Fluke Connect app compatibility
- Measure Vdc for testing 1 V dc to 5 V dc output transmitters
- Fluke 700 Series and Fluke 750 Series compatibility
- Semi-rigid carrying case designed for field work
750 SW DPC-TRACK2 Software
750P Series Pressure Modules