787B ProcessMeter 20 mA dc current
Call 1.800.565.3317 for quotes and custom orders
We offer volume discounts, custom configuration, and price matching.
With the added ability to measure, source and simulate mA and the accuracy and resolution of a mA loop calibrator, the Fluke 787B ProcessMeter is the ultimate tool for troubleshooting and calibrating current loop applications. The 787B comes with Fluke Connect ® capability allowing technicians to wirelessly monitor, log, and share data with their team.
- 20 mA dc current source, measure, and simulate
- Simultaneous mA and % of scale readout
- DMM designed to meet 1000 volt IEC 61010 CAT III and 600 V CAT IV standards
- Fluke Connect® compatibility for wireless data logging (with IR3000FC module)
- Precision 1000 V, 440 mA true-rms digital multimeter
- Frequency measurement to 20 kHz Min, Max, Average, Hold, and Relative modes
- Diode test and continuity beeper
- Manual step (100%, 25%, Coarse, Fine) plus Auto Step and Auto Ramp
- Externally accessible battery for easy battery changes