Fluke 1630-2 FC Earth Ground Clamp
1630-2 FC Stakeless Earth Ground Clamp with ac leakage for fast and safe earth ground resistance testing
Usually Ships In
Call 1.800.565.3317 for quotes and custom orders
We offer volume discounts, custom configuration, and price matching.
Test the grounding components of equipment in almost any environment – indoor, outdoor, hard-to-reach places or where stakes are not permitted – for ground resistance and ac leakage current. The Stakeless 1630-2 FC Earth Ground Clamp can identify ground loop resistance without the need to disconnect then reconnect the earth electrode from the system.
- Troubleshooting – Earth ground ac leakage current measurement identifies ac leakage currents without disconnecting the earth ground stake from the grounding system
- Heavy-duty clamp jaw stays in alignment and in calibration
- Logging measurements
- Timer saver – automatically records data at pre-set intervals and saves up to 32,760 measurements in memory at the set logging interval
- Alarm threshold – user-defined high/low alarm limits, for rapid measurement evaluation
- Band-pass filter – selectable band-pass filter function removes unwanted noise from the ac leakage current measurement
DET24C Clamp-on Ground Resistance Tester