CableIQ Qualification Tester Kit
CableIQ Qualification Tester Includes CableIQ with remote adapter, CableIQ Reporter software CD, (2) RJ45-RJ45 patch cord, USB cable, coax 'F' push-on adapter, owners CD and quick start guide, (4) AA batteries, soft carry case
CableIQ Qualification Tester Kit Advanced IT Kit with remote adapter
Usually Ships In
Call 1.800.565.3317 for quotes and custom orders
We offer volume discounts, custom configuration, and price matching.
The Fluke CableIQ Qualification Tester is the smartest way to troubleshoot and qualify Ethernet network cabling speed. It works on live networks to provide Ethernet switch detection and device configuration. You can measure network capacity (10 Meg, 100 Meg, 1 G) to determine support for VoIP, data, and video, and use advanced troubleshooting diagnostics to identify insertion loss, cross talk, and noise issues. Plus, it's also equipped with core troubleshooting features — length, distance to fault, graphical wire mapping, opens, shorts, and power over Ethernet (POE) detection all make the CableIQ the essential qualification tester. Save time and money with the ability to test all copper cabling media including twisted-pair, coaxial, and audio cables. Even better, with the Fluke IntelliTone 200 Digital Probe (included in the CIQ-KIT), you can locate and trace cables with digital toning technology.
- Quickly reveal whether a link (including patch cords) is qualified for voice, 10/100BASE-T, VoIP, or Gig. Prevent hours of future downtime and labour by knowing your cabling’s bandwidth capabilities before upgrading
- Plug into any cable, patch panel, or wall jack to see both the cable details (length/wiremap), and far-end device details (speed/duplex settings) at once, and use a series of both cable and network test functions to help isolate connectivity problems
- Free up 10% or more of your switch ports with Discover mode—see exactly what is at the far end of any cable: whether the cable is open, or connected to a PC. Determine where installed cables are routed, all from one location
- Attach remote IDs in different locations and perform multiple cable tests from a distribution centre or wiring closet. CableIQ provides the wiremap, pair lengths, distance to fault, and remote ID number of each tested cable link
- Support for Fluke IntelliTone technology digital toning — locating and tracing cables is safe and easy
- Features an intuitive user interface with a rotary knob for mode selection
- Portable, lightweight, and rugged ergonomic design to handle any job
- Choose from a number of kits and accessories
Don’t work harder than you need to — Get the Fluke CableIQ Qualification Tester Kit so you can start working smarter.