CertiFiber Pro Optical Loss Test Set
Wireless Functionality: Wireless ; CertiFiber OLTS Module: Multimode; Gold Support: None
CertiFiber Pro Optical Loss Test Set with Versiv technology
Usually Ships In
Call 1.800.565.3317 for quotes and custom orders
We offer volume discounts, custom configuration, and price matching.
Certify two fibers at two wavelengths in just 3 seconds, eliminate negative loss errors, inspect and certify fiber optic connector end-faces at both ends of your fiber link in less than a second, analyze test results and create professional test reports in real-time with the Fluke CertiFiber Pro Optical Loss Test Set (OLTS).
The innovative Versiv platform accelerates every step of the testing process with merged Tier 1 and Tier 2 testing and reporting when paired with the OptiFiber Pro module. The ProjX management system eliminates redundant steps from initial set-up to system acceptance, and ensures that jobs are done correctly and accurately. The Taptive interface gives you advanced data analysis and easy set-up and operation at the fingertips of any operator of any skill level. LinkWare management software generates unparalleled analysis of results, and can generate professional reports all in real-time.
- Unique Versiv platform, ProjX management system, Taptive user interface, and LinkWare management software provides the most complete and innovative fiber certification testing solution on the market
- Three-second auto test includes optical loss measurement of two fibers at two wavelengths with distance measurement and optical loss budget calculation
- Provides automatic Pass-Fail analysis to industry standards or custom test limits
- Identifies incorrect test procedures resulting in negative loss results
- Double-ended Pass-Fail certification of fiber optic connector end-faces
- Graphical indication of problem areas on fiber end-faces due to contamination
- Interchangeable power meter adapters
- Built-in visual fault locator for troubleshooting and polarity determination
- Dual wavelength measurement capability on a single fiber for one fiber link applications
- Double ended fiber optic inspection capability to inspect and certify fiber optic connector end-faces in less than a second
- Any CertiFiber Pro test set has the option of wireless capabilities. Wireless model sets also include a WiFi adapter for LinkWare Live.
- Choose from a number of accessories