IntelliTone Pro 200 LAN Toner, Tracer, and Probe
IntelliTone Pro 200 LAN Toner and Probe Kit Includes: IntelliTone 200 LAN Toner and 200 Probe, coax F connector adapter, (2) RJ11 and (2) RJ45 patch cables, test leads with alligator clips, (2) lanyards, quick start guide, and (2) 9-volt batteries
IntelliTone Pro 200 with SmartTone® analog toning technology
Usually Ships In
Call 1.800.565.3317 for quotes and custom orders
We offer volume discounts, custom configuration, and price matching.
The Fluke IntelliTone Pro 200 LAN Toner and Probe is the best way to trace and locate cables on an active network. With the IntelliTone’s digital toning technology, you’ll never have to worry about cable location confusion again—the IntelliTone decisively rejects noise and false signals so that locating cables on an active network is easy. Is your cable terminated at the switch? No problem, the IntelliTone can locate that. Do you have a jumbled mess of wires? The IntelliTone isolates cable and wiring, regardless of cable bleed. Confirm cable locations, verify continuity, and detect faults like opens, shorts, and reversed pairs, all in one easy step. With the IntelliTone’s SmartTone analog toning technology, you can isolate individual wire pairs precisely by changing tone when shorted and effectively trace and locate voice, audio, and video cabling.
Get the most advanced technology for locating cables at patch panels, switches, termination blocks, or hidden within tangled bundles.
- Get digital and analog technologies to resolve common infrastructure problems that arise during installation, maintenance, and changing of your networks. IntelliTone Pro combines cutting-edge digital and analog signalling to locate and verify any copper cable, regardless of application or environment
- Uses unique properties of twisted pair cabling to create a balanced signal that minimizes the effects of signal bleed
- Smart digital signal processing identifies the correct cable from a bundle with audio and LED indicators
- Eliminate call-backs during cabling moves, adds, and changes with diagnostic capabilities. CABLEMAP identifies common cable miswires in twisted pair cabling, and LED lights and audio tones indicate miswires such as opens, shorts, or reversed pairs
- Use a digital signal that retains strength despite common mode termination, and automate toning individual cable conductors for quick, efficient, and safe cable location on active networks
- Choose from a number of models and kits