Endurance® High Temperature Infrared Pyrometers
Provides continuous visual process monitoring in a wide range of applications and temperatures ranging from 50 to 3200°C (122 to 5692°F). Interested in Purchasing? Give us a call at 1.800.565.3317 or send us a chat in the bottom right corner.
The Endurance® Series of infrared pyrometers features rugged and flexible instruments designed to meet the demands of harsh industrial environments and provides continuous visual process monitoring in a wide range of applications and temperatures ranging from 50 to 3200°C (122 to 5692°F).
- Single colour, two colour and fiber optic models
- Temperature range: 50 to 3200 °C (122 to 5792 °F)
- Superior optical resolution to 300:1
- Spot sizes down to 0.6mm (0.02 inch)
- Fast response times down to 2 ms
- Easy adjustment with manual variable focus integrated head optics
- Through-the-lens sighting, with optional laser, LED or video aiming function
- Compact, rugged housings with IP65 (NEMA-4) rating
- Ethernet, Profinet and EtherNet/IP options
- Programmable relay output for control
- Simultaneous analog and digital outputs
- There are no downloads available for this product.