Ircon® Modline® 7 Infrared Thermometer
Ircon® Modline® 7 Infrared Thermometer with extended temperature ranges -40º to 2250ºC (-40 to 4082ºF), high-resolution optics and fast response times. Interested in Purchasing? Give us a call at 1.800.565.3317 or send us a chat in the bottom right corner.
Combined with Ircon® ModView™ Pro software and a variety of accessories, the Modline® 7 infrared thermometer offers exceptional versatility with extended temperature ranges -40º to 2250ºC (-40 to 4082ºF), high-resolution optics and fast response times.
- Infrared thermometer temperature range: -40 to 2250°C (-40 to 4082°F)
- Integral stainless steel cooling enclosure
- Standard through-the-lens and laser sighting on all models
- Remote motorized focus and high resolution optics
- Simultaneous analog and digital outputs
- Communications utilities to monitor up to 32 Modline 7 sensors
- Advanced signal conditioning filters (peak hold, valley hold and averaging)
- System or process alarm outputs directly from the sensing head
- Included ModView™ Pro Software
- Background compensation
- 5 year warranty included
- Operating ambient temperatures without cooling: 5 to 65ºC (41 to 150ºF)
- Operating ambient temperatures with integral air cooling: 10 to 120ºC (50 to 250ºF)
- Operating ambient temperatures with integral water cooling: 10 to 175ºC (50 to 350ºF) and with high temperature waterjacket cooling: 10 to 315ºC (50 to 600ºF)
- There are no downloads available for this product.