CAP-300 Capacitance Level Sensor
CAP-300 Series Capacitance Level Sensor with NSF/ANSI 169 compliant models
Usually Ships In
Call 1.800.565.3317 for quotes and custom orders
We offer volume discounts, custom configuration, and price matching.
Compatible with coolants, the CAP-300 is the ideal OEM solution for power generation equipment, off-highway vehicles and generators, as well as food and beverage, medical, rail and HVAC applications. Need more versatility? The NSF/ANSI 169 compliant models are also available for use with water, coffee and dairy.
With nearly zero maintenance, the sensor is small in size, tolerates coating, will remain reliable even in standby mode and can be mounted in any position. Compatible with temperatures up to 257°F (125°C), the capacitive-based sensor is suited for the most challenging environments. Available with a variety of mounting types and electrical connections, as well as a variety of actuation delays for applications where sloshing occurs, the CAP-300 is the ideal solution for the most rugged aqueous applications monitoring.
- Compatible with temperatures up to 257°F (125°C).
- Versatile – The CAP-300 has a number of applications. A wide range of mounting types and electrical connections are available with this tool to fit your needs.
- Compact sensor can be mounted in any position.
- Reliable – The sensor remains reliable with minimal maintenance.
- Durable – Measure levels in the most challenging environments up to 257°F.
Get the GEM CAP-300 Capacitance Level from BHD Instrumentation and get the capacitance level sensor solution that’s trusted by professionals.