PD6000 ProVu Process Meter
85-265 VAC Model
PD6000 ProVu Series Process Digital Panel Meter with configurable relay, output and display options
Usually Ships In
Call 1.800.565.3317 for quotes and custom orders
We offer volume discounts, custom configuration, and price matching.
The PD6000 ProVu Series Process Digital Panel Meter accepts both process current (4-20 mA) or process voltage (0-5V, 1-5V, etc.) signal. It displays that signal on a dual-line, 6-digit display that is available with optional Sunbright® sunlight readable LEDs. Standard in the ProVu is UL, C-UL listing and CE marking, a NEMA 4X front, and AC or DC power options. The PD6000 can be equipped with up to four internal relays, a 4-20 mA output and Modbus® RTU serial communications. The PD6000 includes a 24 VDC power supply to drive the transmitter and can be programmed via the front panel pushbuttons or free MeterView® Pro software.
- 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, 0-5 V, 1-5 V, and ±10 V Inputs
- NEMA 4X, IP65 Front
- Input Power Options Include 85-265 VAC or 12-24 VDC
- Large Dual-Line 6-Digit Display, 0.60" & 0.46"
- Dual-Scale for Level Applications – Single Input
- Optional SunBright Display Models for Outdoor Applications
- Isolated 24 VDC @ 200 mA Transmitter Power Supply
- Signal Input Conditioning for Flow & Round Horizontal Tanks
- Programmable Displays & Function Keys
- 32-Point, Square Root, or Exponential Linearization
- Multi-Pump Alternation Control
- 2 or 4 Relays + Isolated 4-20 mA Output Options
- External 4-Relay & Digital I-O Expansion Modules
- RS-232, & RS-485 Serial Communication Options
- Tare Function
- Modbus® RTU Communication Protocol Standard
- On-Board Digital Input
- Onboard USB and MeterView® Pro Programming Software
With the PD6000 you'll get accurate readings on a clear display with a three-year warranty. Got a question? Reply to us in the messenger.
PD6870 ProtEX FarVu Explosion-Proof Large Display Loop-Powered Meter