PD663 ProtEX-Lite Explosion-Proof Loop-Powered Meter
Backlight: None, Reed Switches: None
PD663 ProtEX-Lite Loop-Powered Meter with 4-20 mA input and easy four-button programming
Call 1.800.565.3317 for quotes and custom orders
We offer volume discounts, custom configuration, and price matching.
We get it — saving time and money is integral to keeping your operations up and running. You need a power meter that is safe, efficient, and cost-effective, and luckily for you, we’ve got just the thing.
The PD663 ProtEX-Lite Explosion-Proof Loop-Powered Meter is everything that you’ve been looking for in a power indicator. Forget about running additional, costly power lines into hazardous areas, and just like every other ProtEX product, the PD663 carries FM, CSA, ATEX, and IECEx approvals for use in hazardous areas. Get a single line, four digit display that can be easily scaled in the field for any 4-20 mA input, with a meter that is built to last: die-cast aluminum IP68, NEMA 4X rated enclosure with flanges for wall or pipe mounting.
Optional backlight features, a durable and modern design, and the safest explosion-proof design makes the PD663 your go-to indicator.
- 4-20 mA input
- Modern, sleek, and practical enclosure
- 3½+ Digits, 0.6” display
- Display mountable at 0°, 90°, 180°, and 270°
- Easy four-button programming
- Programmable noise filter
- Max/min display
- Loop-powered backlight option
- 1.7 V drop (4.7 V with backlight)
- Explosion-proof, IP68, NEMA 4X enclosure
- Flanges for wall or pipe mounting
- HART protocol transparent
- Operates from -40°C to 75°C
You get it — the PD663 ProtEX-Lite meter is your way to save time and money. Got a question? Send us a message.