PD685 Intrinsically Safe IP67 Loop-Powered Meter
Precision Digital PD685 Intrinsically Safe IP67 Loop-Powered Meter with 4-20 mA input
Usually Ships In
Call 1.800.565.3317 for quotes and custom orders
We offer volume discounts, custom configuration, and price matching.
The PD685 is an ATEX and IECEx intrinsically safe, IP67 loop-powered indicator that is easy to install and program. It can be seen from considerable distance in bright sun or dimly lit areas when the standard backlight feature is activated.
The meter gets all of the power it needs from the 4-20 mA loop. The meter features a wide -40°C to +75°C operating temperature range and is available with a 22 mm (0.865") conduit hole in a location of your choice for easy installation. Calibration is a quick two-step process involving the adjustment of only two sets of coarse and fine, non-interacting potentiometers.
- 4-20 mA input
- Loop-powered process meter
- 1 Volt drop (4 Volt drop with backlight)
- 28 mm (1.1 inch) 3½ digits display
- Operates from -40°C to +75°C
- Loop-powered backlight
- Coarse and fine zero and span adjustments
- IP67, NEMA 4X enclosure
- ATEX and IECEx intrinsically safe
- CE marked
- Conformal coated PCBs for dust and humidity protection