441 Series Programmable Thermocouple/RTD Transmitter
Transmitter: 3 - RTD (3-wire), Measurement Input Type: 85 - 100 ohm platinum, Burnout: None, Range: 0-100°, Temperature Measurement: C - Celsius
441 Series Thermocouple/RTD Transmitter with analog output, universal PC programming and high accuracy in total ambient temperature range
Usually Ships In
Call 1.800.565.3317 for quotes and custom orders
We offer volume discounts, custom configuration, and price matching.
The Series 441 programmable temperature transmitter is a 2-wire transmitter with an analog output. It has measurement input for resistance thermometers (RTD) in 2-, 3- or 4-wire connections, thermocouples, resistance and voltage inputs. These small units can be mounted in Pyromation DIN connection heads or they can be used for surface mounting by using a 35 mm DIN-rail mounting clip.
- Universally PC programmable for various signals
- Galvanic isolation
- 2-wire technology, 4-20 mA analog output
- High accuracy in total ambient temperature range
- Fault signal on sensor break or short circuit
- RFI/EMI Protected, CE marked
- CSA and FM Intrinsically safe and non-incendive for hazardous locations
- Online configuration during measurement using setup connector
- Output simulation