Nitrogen Calibration Sources
Hose 1: None, Hose 2: None, Hose Adapter 1: None, Hose Adapter 2: None, Gauge: None, Gauge Adapter: None
Nitropak Calibration Source with fine adjustment piston, and various configuration options
Usually Ships In
Call 1.800.565.3317 for quotes and custom orders
We offer volume discounts, custom configuration, and price matching.
This self-contained unit provides a precise nitrogen source for calibrating differential and static pressure instrumentation using an external pressure calibrator.
- Proprietary pressure balanced fine adjustment piston allows for extremely precise, finger-tip control of pressure at 0.03 psi (2 mbar) or 3000 psi (210 bar) or any range in between.
- Easily refillable nitrogen cylinder holds enough gas for multiple calibrations
- Nylon bag to hold hose and fittings attached to inside of lid
- Includes storage compartment in control panel for pressure reference test gauge
- Low volume Quick-test hose, gauge adapter and process connection can be attached to NPAK without thread sealant or a wrench
- Designed to meet US Department of Transportation (DOT) and Canadian Transport Canada (TC) standards
- CE Approved for use in European Union - Designed to meet Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) and Transportable Pressure Equipment (TPED) standards
XREG Pressure Regulator
Compressed Gas Volume Controllers