QTHP Hydraulic Hand Pump
5K PSI Hydraulic Hand Pump, 2 Quick-Test outlet ports, 1/4" Female NPT gauge connection, 1/4" Male NPT process connection, 3 ft hose
Hydraulic Hand Pump with reference connection and gauge options
Call 1.800.565.3317 for quotes and custom orders
We offer volume discounts, custom configuration, and price matching.
Hydraulic hand pumps from Ralston Instruments are designed and manufactured to our highest quality standards. The hand operated hydraulic pumps are versatile in nature and can be used to generate pressure up to 350 bar or 5000 ps for field testing. Quick test adapters ensure quick and efficient connection between a calibrator and a process connection.
- Easily pump to 5000 psi without a complicated knob to lock into place
- Unique reservoir material is highly resistant to shock, extreme temperature and chemical exposure
- Aluminum handles do not fatigue or wear out over time like plastic ones
- Two ports on pump for connecting both a pressure reference and a hose to device under test
- Precision fine-adjust with bronze bearing for smooth control of pressure, even at high pressure
- Bleed/Vent valve has metal to metal seat for excellent sealing at any pressure
- Vent valve in cap prevents over-pressurization of liquid reservoir
- User repairable with standard tools
- Includes Quick-test adapters and hoses for ease of use in the field