Digital Force Gauge with S-Beam External Sensor
220 lbf capacity
Digital Force Gauge with S-Beam External Sensor and varying capacity based on configuration
Usually Ships In
Call 1.800.565.3317 for quotes and custom orders
We offer volume discounts, custom configuration, and price matching.
The FG-7000L Series digital force gauges provide additional tension and compression testing flexibility with their external load cell input. External load cells are immediately recognized when connected to the display base.
The multiple-language FG-7000L’s provide menu programming for easy selection and set-up of the instrument to your desired requirements. Four selectable modes of operation include Track mode for live readings, Peak mode for displaying the maximum reading, Auto Peak where the peak resets after a programmed period of time and First Peak where only the initial peak is recorded once a decrease is sensed.
The display has two selectable operations: numerical view with bar graph, or graphical view with bar graph. In graph mode when alarm tolerances are set the user is presented a quick indication where their process is in relation to their upper and lower limit graph lines and can immediately determine pass/fail status.
- ‘S’ Beam load cell – for tension and compression tests with capacities ranging from 220 lbf (100 kgf) up to 4500 lbf (2000 kgf)
- Data can be viewed on the screen, sent to the optional printer, or loaded to be analyzed and graphed on the free software program.
- 1,000 point memory with definable groups allows for multiple tests to be recorded and easily separated upon loading
- Comparator output can be set up for integration of the instrument into a quality system for repetitive testing such as on a production line
- Robust housings are designed to fit perfectly in the operator’s hand for portable testing
- Large back-lit, 180°auto-reversible display