SBS-H2 Hydrogen Sensor and Monitoring System
Hydrogen Gas Detector Kit with main body display, 25 foot cable and H2 Sensor (AC or DC, UL Approved)
Usually Ships In
Call 1.800.565.3317 for quotes and custom orders
We offer volume discounts, custom configuration, and price matching.
The SBS-H2 Hydrogen Detector is a hydrogen detection system with visual and audible alarms and 1% and 2% hydrogen relays. It comes with the main control, a highly accurate hydrogen gas sensor and a 25 foot cable. This unit can be powered with AC and/or DC power and can be mounted directly to a wall or to an electrical box, making it extremely versatile and user friendly.
The SBS-H2 includes relays for remote connection to alarm/monitoring systems and for control of external relays for an exhaust fan.
- Universal power inputs: 110/220 Vac and/or 12–48 Vdc input
- Strobe light for visual alerts
- Sensor status indicator LEDs on the main control
- Modular design for optimal placement of sensor(s)
- NRTL/C Certified: UL Std. No 61010-1 & CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1-12