DM70 Handheld Dew-point Meter
DM70 handheld dew-point meter for spot-checking applications
Usually Ships In
Call 1.800.565.3317 for quotes and custom orders
We offer volume discounts, custom configuration, and price matching.
The DM70 DRYCAP® Hand-Held Dew-point Meter's
The Vaisala DM70 can also be used as a tool for reading the output of fixed Vaisala dew-point transmitters, like the DMT132, DMT143, DMT152, and DMT340. Where direct measurement is difficult, the DM70 can be used with Vaisala's sampling cells, or with Vaisala DSS70A DRYCAP® Portable Sampling System. As well, its sensor withstands condensation and fully recovers from getting wet.
- Get data quickly – Fast response time enhanced by sensor purge function ensures quick and accurate data
- Reliable measurements – The sensor withstands condensation and fully recovers from getting wet
- Intuitive user interface – Easy-to-use user interface, a clear graphical LCD display, and data-logging capability
- Vaisala DRYCAP® sensor with unique auto-calibration function
- Three models available, with accurate measurement ranges from -60°C to +60°C (-76°F to +140°F)
- Data can be logged and transferred to a PC via MI70 Link software
- Multi-probe operation: relative humidity and CO2 probes can also be connected to the MI70 indicator
- Traceable calibration to national standards (certificate included)