MS10 Buoyancy Level Switch
MS10 Buoyancy Level Switch with 2” MNPT (Standard 316/L Stainless Steel)
Call 1.800.565.3317 for quotes and custom orders
We offer volume discounts, custom configuration, and price matching.
The K-TEK MS10 is a single-pole, double-throw electric switch capable of sensing the liquid level inside a process vessel. The MS10 requires no preventative maintenance as it is totally sealed. It provides either a normally open or normally closed dry contact to activate external devices such as alarms or solenoids. Variations in process fluid specific gravity have minimal effect on the level measured because of the small size of the integral float.
- Electrical contacts are magnetically isolated from process
- Mounting via 1-1/2" NPT process connection
- Optional flange mounting adapters available
- Hermetically sealed SPDT switch (NO / NC Contact)
- Vibration resistant
- Switch is totally enclosed with stainless steel housing
- Hex-shaped housing
- Designed and constructed to FM, UL, NEMA and ANSI/ISA guidelines