1503 Insulation Tester
1503 Insulation Tester with test ranges from 0.1 MΩ to 2000 MΩ
Call 1.800.565.3317 for quotes and custom orders
We offer volume discounts, custom configuration, and price matching.
The Fluke 1503 Insulation Tester is your answer to any insulation testing application. Made with maximum versatility for troubleshooting and preventative maintenance in mind, the 1503 is your answer for whatever comes your way on the job.
Featuring multiple test voltages, rugged design, and easy operation, the 1503 will save you time and money by troubleshooting, commissioning, and helping you perform preventative maintenance. With automatic calculation of Polarization Index and Dielectric Absorption Ratio, remote test probes, and test prevention for voltage greater than 30V, the 1503 is a functional, agile, and safe insulation tester that you’ll wish you had heard about sooner.
- Insulation test range of 0.1 MΩ to 1000 MΩ
- Insulation test voltages of 50 V and 1000V
- Save time and money with automatic calculation of Polarization Index and Dielectric Absorption Ratio
- Make repetitive or hard-to-reach testing easy with remote test probe
- Live circuit detection prevents insulation test if voltage is greater than 30 V for added user protection
- AC-DC voltage of 0.1 V to 600 V 200 mA continuity
- Resistance of 0.01 Ω to 20.00 kΩ
- Auto power off saves you battery power
- Large backlit display
- CAT IV 600 V overvoltage category rating for added user protection
- Remote probe, test leads, probes, and alligator clips included
- Accepts optional Fluke TPAK magnetic hanging system for hands free operation
- Uses four alkaline AA batteries for at least 1000 tests
1507 Insulation Tester
1587 FC Insulation Multimeter