700HTP Series Hydraulic Test Pump
700HTP Hydraulic Test Pump
700HTP-2 Hydraulic Test Pump up to 10,000 PSI
Call 1.800.565.3317 for quotes and custom orders
We offer volume discounts, custom configuration, and price matching.
Test and calibrate pressure measuring instruments with the 700HTP-2 Hydraulic Test Pump from Fluke. The hand-operated pump, designed for use with the Fluke 700 Series high-pressure modules, can generate calibration pressures up to 10,000 PSI (690 bar). Ideal for calibration when connected to a Fluke high pressure module via the reference port. The 700HTP-2 uses distilled water or mineral-based hydraulic oil as a source for calibration of high pressure input devices such as pressure transmitters or pressure gauges. The unit can also be used with Fluke 717 pressure calibrators.
- Variable size stroke adjustment, allows the user to vary the volume and pressure per stroke
- Integral pressure adjustment vernier knob for fine pressure adjustment.
- Direct connection to pressure modules consolidates two separate pieces into one when performing pressure calibration and testing
- Two ¼-inch NPT pressure ports, one for reference (pressure module or gauge), one for UUT
- Compatible with optional Fluke-700PRV pressure relief valve designed to protect pressure modules from overpressure damage
- Improved priming
- Improved stroke limiting mechanism Imagine getting the best products, with the best service, at the best price.
717 Series Pressure Calibrators