87V-MAX True-RMS Digital Multimeter
Includes 87V-MAX True-RMS Digital Multimeter, TL175 test leads, AC175 alligator clips, and 80BK-A type-K DMM temperature probe
Fluke 87V-MAX True-RMS Digital Multimeter with combination kit option
Usually Ships In
Call 1.800.565.3317 for quotes and custom orders
We offer volume discounts, custom configuration, and price matching.
The Fluke 87V-MAX True-RMS Digital Multimeter gives customers all the electrical performance of the market-leading 87V Industrial Multimeter, in a completely sealed, IP67 case and removable holster that has been drop tested to 4 meters. The 87V-MAX is heavy duty and built for customers whose job takes them anywhere: hot, cold, wet, dirty, up ladders, down a hole. It contains all the trusted features of the regular 87V and then some.
- IP 67 waterproof & dustproof protection, completely sealed for use in harsh environments
- Tested to withstand 4 meter drop (with holster)
- Measure up to 1000 V, up to 10 A (20 A for 30 seconds), ac and dc
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- 10,000 μF capacitance range, frequency to 200 kHz
- Extended ac voltage bandwidth– 15 Hz to 20 kHz
- Low-pass filter for accurate voltage and frequency measurements on adjustable speed motor drives and other electrically noisy equipment
- Built in thermometer conveniently allows users to take temperature readings without having to carry a separate instrument
- Resistance, continuity and diode test
- Large display digits and 2 level bright white backlight with backlit keypad buttons
- Hi resolution 20,000 count display mode
- Relative mode for comparative measurements and to remove test lead resistance from low ohms measurements
- Reversible holster for added protection when not in use
- Withstands hazardous 8,000 volt spikes caused by load switching and faults on industrial circuits
- Safety rated CAT IV 600 V/CAT III 1000 V
- There are no downloads available for this product.