Ti450 SF6 Gas Leak Detector and Infrared Camera
Fluke Ti450 SF6 Gas Leak Detector and Infrared Camera with Fluke Connect compatibility
Usually Ships In
Call 1.800.565.3317 for quotes and custom orders
We offer volume discounts, custom configuration, and price matching.
The Fluke Ti450 SF6 Gas Detector is an innovative and trusted infrared imaging solution that also allows you to see SF6 gas leaks — without shutting down equipment. Using MultiSharp Focus, the Ti450 automatically focuses your view by using multiple images, resulting in complete focus throughout the field of view. LaserSharp Auto Focus captures what you need to see. With the push of a button, a built-in laser distance meter calculates, focuses, and displays your designated target instantly.
The Fluke Connect system allows you to wirelessly sync images from the Ti450 SF6 to an asset record or work order, and the built-in SuperResolution ensures that everyone sees your images as clearly as you do. With telephoto smart lenses, LaserSharp Auto Focus, MultiSharp Focus, SF6 detection, and Fluke Connect, your thermal imaging and gas leak detection has never been clearer or easier.
- Detect the location of SF6 leaks without shutting down equipment
- Quick entry/exit button allows for quick toggling between gas imaging and infrared mode
- 320x240 resolution for gas and infrared images; SuperResolution increases infrared images to 640x480
- In-focus images in both infrared and gas modes with LaserSharp Auto Focus
- Wirelessly connect to Fluke Connect system to let team members see the same data, and collaborate on identifying and solving the problem on the spot
- IR PhotoNotes annotation system captures digital images of equipment and area details, and can record notes with voice annotation
- Swap between optional smart lenses — no calibration required
- Optimize images, perform analytics, generate quick, customizable reports and export images to the format of your choice with SmartView desktop software
- Capture clear, accurate infrared images with entire field of view focus with Multisharp Focus
- Small, lightweight, and rugged while still fitting in your toolbox