M100 Digital Manometer
Type & Range: DN0028 (0 to 28" H2O Differential)
Western M100 Series Digital Manometer with options for differential, gauge, and absolute pressure
Usually Ships In
Call 1.800.565.3317 for quotes and custom orders
We offer volume discounts, custom configuration, and price matching.
The M100 handheld manometer series gives you precision pressure measurement for field, plant, or lab use. With ± 0.25 % FS accuracy, compact design, and multiple versions for measuring differential, gauge, and absolute pressure, you’ll have the right tool for the job—whatever your pressure measurement need. The M100 is the ideal manometer for applications such as leak testing for low pressure gas systems, pressure drop monitoring across filters, monitoring vacuum on condensers or pumps, and verification of CPAP or BIPAP systems for home or hospital settings.
- Impressive accuracy of ± 0.25 % of Full Scale
- No temperature effect over operating range 14° F to 122° F (–10° C to +50° C)
- Numerous field, plant, and lab applications
- Easy to use, pocket-size design
- Measures differential, gauge, and absolute pressure